Thursday, December 18, 2008

SNOW!!!!!!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE snow days!!! I am like a little kid again when it snows. And today, wow.....look how much snow we have....in BELLEVUE!! I love it! It is that white, powdery, fluffy, AWESOME snow! Not that icy, dirty, gross snow. I haven't seen this much snow here since we got a foot in 89. I love this. We aren't supposed to get above freezing for a week so this should last a long time and it's supposed to snow Mon-Wed, but you know how those reports change. They predicted this HUGE snow storm yesterday and all the school districts cancelled school, for nothing in Seattle, Kirkland and Bellevue. It missed us, but this today was not predicted. It's still snowing. It started at 5am and it is 4pm now and still going. I hope we have a white Christmas. How cool would that be? I don't think we have ever had a white Christmas since I have been born, and if so, I don't remember it.




No comments: