Monday, December 29, 2008

Ornament Exchange

Every year from when I was a baby on, we went to Lake Wanicut in Orville, WA. Over the years, we met a group of people and decided years ago to get together during the winter too so we weren't just seeing each other only once a year. We started having an ornament exchange party at Pam's house. The whole group consists of probably 20+ people with about 5 different families and these are all people we met at Wanicut. We have done this every year for as long as I can remember and I have a lot of ornaments on my tree from the party over the years. Sadly, we skipped it last year as one of the group members, Pat, died of cancer. We definetly missed him this year, that's for sure. We always have such a great time. Dan didn't go. He didn't feel well but Natalie, my mom and I all went together. Natalie was a great little girl, even though it was past her bedtime.

Natalie and her cousin Shayna playing with the doll house set



My mom, sister Beth and brother in law Wes

My dad and his girlfriend

Who could it be??


It's Natalie!

No comments: