Thursday, December 18, 2008

My "Baby"

Lately, Natalie likes anything baby. Shaya watches a little baby now named Taylor. She always talks about Taylor and she has always loved babies, so I wonder if that has anything to do with it. Maybe not. Who knows. Natalie will come up to us with her toy bottle and a blanket and ask us to "rock Natalie". She wants us to rock her wrapped in a blanket and "feed her" the toy bottle. She also thinks binkies are all of a sudden pretty cool, when she was never a binkie baby. She will lay on the floor and roll around crying like a baby and I have been collecting baby stuff for Shyrah for her new baby and I have all of Natalie's bottles in a bag. Of course she found the bag and her eyes lit up. She wanted me to fill up the bottle with juice and feed it to her. So today, Natalie came in my office and found her box of baby toys and her old Johnny Jumper was in there. She wanted to play with it, so to keep her busy while I was working, I hung it up and put her in it. Boy did she love that! She bounced and played for about 30 minutes upstairs, then I hung it in her room and she sat in it for another 30 minutes. She can't see her TV from the door in her room or play with anything and Dan kept asking if she wanted to get out because surely she was bored, but she didn't want to. Check out my "baby".....


No comments: