Thursday, June 25, 2009

Mommy's Makeup

What little girl doesn't get into her mom's makeup at least once? I went to check on Natalie, thinking she was in her room and she wasn't there. Uh oh.....god only knows what she is doing upstairs. I went upstairs and found her in my bathroom, putting on my lipstick. I tried to scold her for going upstairs by herself, which she knows is not allowed, but I couldn't keep a straight face. It was too cute! Typical little girl! Whenever she is in the room when I am putting on makeup, she wants some too, every step of the way. She did a good job too, I must add. She did get the lipstick all over her face, around her lips, but she didn't get lipstick anywhere else, closed the lid (she didn't twist it back down first and that could have been a disaster with my favorite, discontinued color, lipstick that I savor every last bit of it because once it's gone, it's gone forever, but because there is only a little left, it didn't smoosh it in the cap) and put it back in my makeup box. Luckily I got some pictures. Hopefully, with not getting in much trouble, taking pictures and me not keeping a straight face, won't make her think that it's fun and will try that again by herself. Might have to start using the baby gate at the bottom of the stairs again. She is such a girly girl now. She loves jewelry, makeup and dresses (she wants to wear dresses all the time. She is wearing a dress today (hairs not done yet) if you can't tell from the pictures). It starts so young. She is also fasinated with babies right now....big time! Yesterday she waddled, literally waddled, up to Shaya, holding her back, sticking out her belly and talking like she was exhausted and out of breath and told Shaya "Baby sister is coming soon!" (and no, I'm not pregnant). She is so cute and soooo much fun! I love this kid more than words could describe!




1 comment:

Ilalia said...

What a cutie! She is beautiful, just like her mama. :-)