Sunday, June 28, 2009

Ilalia!

Ilalia is in town and we got to meet up! I am so excited I got to see her and meet the new little man in her life, Tyson! The last time I saw her was at her wedding about 4 years ago. I had such a great time catching up with her and meeting Tyson. Bless her heart, she even let Natalie hold Tyson too (and of course, right now her thing is to either make her lion face or refuse to look at the camera when you take a picture, butthead). I don't know what first time mom would volunteer to let a 3 year old hold her 2 months old baby. Thank you Il! That made Natalie's day. She was talking about baby Tyson all the way home. We just left about 1 hour ago, if that, and I already have the pics uploaded, posted on Facebook and posted on the blog, but I figured out if I do it right away, I actually get posts done instead of going months with nothing so maybe that will be my trick! Anyway, enjoy the pics of this sweet little guy! I just realized I didn't get one picture of Ilalia, but she'll be back in July so I will get more then. I also went to kiss Natalie the other night when I went to bed and found her asleep with her baby in the baby carseat. Too cute not to take a picture of. It is probably sleeping picture #502. ;)

I got him to smile...lots! He's just learning to smile and I love that I got him to do it!



I LOVE this picture.....just wish she was smiling normally and not doing the dang lion face, but one day when she grows up, I'm sure I'm going to miss the lion face...


I love this little chubby bub!

Natalie got jealous and crawled on my lap....Tyson didn't want to share.














1 comment:

Ilalia said...

It was sooo good to see YOU and meet Natalie- what a cutie. Thanks for all of your advice- super helpful.