Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Fun with my Baby!


There is a new Little Einstein on "On Demand" today. This is my daughter completely enthralled with the new, never seen before, episode. She didn't even know I took a picture. She normally never gets like this when watching TV (or she would rarely get to). She usually plays and looks up every once in a while....unless it's a new episode. Too cute.

So, I was making dinner tonight and Natalie wanted to help (they're out of order, she helped me cook first and then moved on to this) and after that, she wanted to give her baby a bath. 1 hour later, my kitchen was SOAKED but she had so much fun and it kept her entertained the whole time. She has one squeeky clean baby too!

She made sure to scrub every nook and cranny!


This is when she was helping me cook. I made (the MOST awesome, I must add) Chicken Noodle soup from scratch for dinner. YUMMMM!!!!! (let me know if you want the recipe) I taught her how to peel carrots and she did a really good job!

Then she started playing with the water....


This is her new apron. How cute is that?! Remlinger Farm in Carnation has tons of these aprons and they're so cute! They have adult sized too and I wanted one, since I don't have an apron, but they were like $30 for adults and I decided to pass on that one.


I love this picture.....


One of her favorite toys. Her Sponge Bob guitar. She plays with it constantly and will tell us what song to sing and she plays the guitar along as we sing the song she tells us to.




We love going for walks after dinner. Tonight she fell down twice. Poor baby. I am sure it is because of the boots she wanted to wear. The first time she bit it hard on her face and cut her upper gums and then next time she bit it on the curb and cut her knee, but other than that, we still had a good time.


Marching along.....

My 2 favorite people. Isn't that a sweet picture?!


Awwww.....makes my heart melt, every time!


I LOVE LOVE LOVE this family shot! I wish Dan was "smiling with teeth" like I always beg him to and wish Natalie didn't have blood on her lip. Oh well, still an adorable of my wonderful family!!


Deep thought.




My baby and me!


I don't know how this one got out of order. Natalie's favorite thing to do on our walks, is to yell "I'm gonna pinch your buns!!!" and then runs after you trying to pinch your tush. That's what she's doing to Dan here. I sure do love my family!!






No comments: