Sunday, April 26, 2009

Painting Fun!

Natalie and I were bored yesterday so we went for a walk to my favorite store....TARGET! We had fun looking around and when we went to the art section I told N should could pick something out. She picked out a horse ("My Little Pony" as she referred to it) piggie bank that is white ceramic and paints to paint it. This morning, after our doughnut slurge, Dan and Natalie sat at the table and painted her horse. Dan supervised, while I took pictures, but Dan didn't do anything, she pianted this horse all by herself. My biased opinion....she did dang good!








See what I mean (I mentioned in an earlier post...she is just like my mom. The minute you go to take a picture, she looks somewhere else...GRR!) about looking at the camera. She doesn't do it!


No comments: