Saturday, October 11, 2008

Fun Summer Beach Pics

Oh how I miss the summer......even though we had, what? 10 hot days. Don't get me wrong, I love the winter. More than summer. Well, I love snow, I should say. So I love winter because of the thrill and hope of snow. I think it comes from back in the school days where they would predict snow that night and the next morning waking up really early to run to the window and look outside to see if it snowed and then listen to the news to see if school was out or have my mom wake me up to tell me no school and then go to Ben Rush (school of all places, when school is out) to sled on the hill on the soccer field. Silly, I know, but I think that is why I LOVE snow days and winter! Anyway.......off track, I know.......I found some pictures that I took this summer, back in July. I took Natalie to the beach one nice day to swim and play and we had a blast. We went to Idlewood on Lake Sammamish. If you haven't been there, you have to go. Anyway, I suprisingly remembered my camera, but didn't realize my memory card wasn't in it, so it was saving the pics to my camera and only allowed me to save like 10 or 15 and the sun was blaring so much that I couldn't really see the pics I was deleting from the beach to make room for more and hope I didn't delete any awesome pics. Well, Dan showed me how to upload the pics from the camera, not the card the other day so I thought I would share. The end of this day was a rough day. My friend's husband died this day and it was a pretty rough, tramatic, scary, etc etc night for me, so at least I have a great memory from the beginning of the day. We went swimming too, but obviously couldn't take pictures of that because I wasn't about to take the carmera in the water. It is soooo my luck for it to get dropped, splashed, ruined..etc....me and electronics....well, you read the post below about the laptop, right?


How cute is this bathing suit!? It is my favorite! I hope it fits her next year. It is hard to see in this pic and the others, but you'll get the idea. It is a 2 piece and the top has a duck head, the bottoms have a duck body with feet and the top and bottom is connected with a duck neck. It even has a duck butt with a ruffle. SOOOOO cute! Gotta love Ebay!

Wasn't too sure of the sand at first, as always, but then she gets right into it and she loves to bury my foot.
Getting water from the lake

Is that not the CUTEST swimsuit?! Check the ruffle butt! The model is pretty damn cute too, if you ask me.
Isn't she beautiful?
See my foot?
This is the face she makes when she says "Cheese!"

And this is her fake, mom told me to smile, face. :)

No comments: