Monday, October 13, 2008

Family Night!

Last night we all got together for my niece Makaela's 12th bday. I can't believe she's 12. Since the other 4 teenagers' in our family have their birthday's during the summer, we celebrated their birthday yesterday too. We are always a big crowd but always have a great time. I am so blessed to have such a big, wonderful, close family! I have 3 sisters, 3 brother in laws, 8 neices and nephews, my parents, Grandma and Grandpa and my aunt, uncle and cousin all close by. Anyway....we had a fun night and Natalie had a ton of fun playing with their box of cool toys and her cousins.


My niece Abby. She will be 2 in Jan and is the same size as Natalie and 2 shoe sizes bigger than Natalie! She got her Daddy's height
Here's Abby's Daddy, Jay, my brother in law and Natalie
Dan and the Birthday Girl! My niece Makaela aka "My Baby Girl!"
Here is my Dad and his girlfriend Linda. Aren't they cute together? So happy for him.
Here is my Mom helping my Grandma sign the birthday cards...and my Uncle Jeff.
Singing Happy Birthday and when it came time to blow the candles.......
Brice said "OK, on 3. 1....2..." and he blew them out! I LOVE this picture! I caught it and the right time. It was right after Brice blew them out and he was going "YES!" and Jena and Mak were hitting him.
Just a little frosting on the cheek....

And a little more.....
Yeah, Lynne had to take the cake away. See the frosting on Amanda's ear? That was done by me :) I had to get in on the action too. I felt bad though because it went in her ear and she was trying like heck to get it out. I didn't mean to do that. Somehow....Jena managed to get away unscathed with no frosting and yet, I think she got the most on everyone! Now thats skills!
Here is...my Uncle Jeff and Aunt Peggy on his lap. My sister Barb, My Grandma Vi, nephew Aidan and Niece Shayna
And here is....Dan in the corner, My sister Lynne closest to Dan, Nieces Mak and Jena, Lynne's sister in law Michelle in blue on the couch (Shoot, Kendall, I meant to get a picture of Michelle boys'. They were there and they are HUGE! Alex is almost 17 and Colton is 18 and going to pre med at UW!) and then my cousin Amanda on the ottoman.
Awww......My nephew Brice and Natalie. I looked over and saw him throwing her in the air and playing with her and had to take a pic. Brice is so so good with kids.

2 comments:

Mel and Nate said...

Hey Becky!!! Your little girl is so adorable! I cannot wait to have one of mine own! I would love your chili recipe!! It sounds way good to please send it my way if you have a chance! It is so fun to see what you are up to!

Becky Gallegos said...
This comment has been removed by the author.