Saturday, August 30, 2008

The Evergreen State Fair!

We got to go to the Monroe fair today! Dan, Natalie and I went with Dan's mom, Sharon and my sister Lynne and niece Makaela. The fair opened at 9am and that is when we went and it was ideal! there was no crowd. We went until 2:30....the furthest we have stretched Natalie without a nap and she was a doll! She loved every second of it and crashed the second we got home. in fact she is still out, that is how I am able to get this done. :) We saw some of the animals first and then at 10 the petting area opened. Then we ate some....went on rides.....ate some more....went on more rides....you get the point! :) Natalie was not scared of a thing. I felt bad because most of the rides she couldn't go on, not even with an adult, but on the rides she could, I was worried she might get scared but she giggled the whole time. She went on the roller coaster, slide, fun house and even did a pony ride. Her first time on a horse....her aunt Stef would be proud. A clown even came and talked to her and she was not spooked at all. A great time had by all! Oh and the best part....when we were waiting in the parking lot for my sister, a woman came up to us and gave us a pass for all 5 of us to get in free! Sorry for so many pics, but they were all so cute, I couldn't only pick a few.


This little guy was so cute....he was standing on his mom to eat the hay
Look how big this rabbit is! That is Dan's hand to show how big he is
Natalie loves pushing her stroller around. If you look close, you can see her baby in it. The little mommy loves to feed her babies, push them in the stroller and rock them. :)
Petting the horse in the petting zoo
And the goats
Her and mak petting the goats
And the chickens
Feeding the goat
Going through the mirror maze in the fun house
Her and Mak in the fun house
She loves slides
With Grandma on the Merry go Round

Riding the horse and petting him too!

On the flying car ride with Mak
Posing with Auntie Lynne's sunglasses on
Aren't they cute?!
She LOVED the roller coaster. You can't really see her, but she is next to Mak
They wouldn't let her sit on anyone's lap, so I was nervous she might be scared, but she laughed the whole way down!

Hee hee.......and this is her zonked out after a busy day at the fair.

2 comments:

Mel and Nate said...

Hey Becky! It is so great to hear from you and your daughter is so cute! I am jealous you still live in WA-I miss it there like crazy! I am so glad you are a blogger so I can see what you are up to! So happy to see what a wonderful little family you have! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow Becky. Those were great. Thanks for sharing the site with us. It makes me miss you all even more, but it also makes me feel like we are not so far away. It was so good to see everyone this summer though. Natalie is so cute. Say hi to Dan and give him a big hug from me.
Love ya,
A. Linny